On the occasion of St. Valentine’s day either if you…
From 26th June to 31st July 2010, Rome has dedidacated itself again to good music for an unforgettable outdoor summer with a calendar full of big names, national and international, for a month full of concerts not to be missed at the Auditorium.
The eighth edition of July Sounds Good, authentic myths of musical history, the outdoor summer event that concludes the season 2009 – 2010 Music for Rome Foundation Auditorium.
Yet again this year with the appointment in July Sounds Good, the show promoted by Music Foundation in Rome Auditorium Parco della Musica.
Among the artists exhibiting in Rome there will be worldwide famous bands and singers of jazz, funk, pop, rock and world music. To name a few : Serj Tankian , Erykah Badu in Jons, Florence & The Machine to Tinariwen, Paolo Nutini and the Kings of Convenience.
You can read more information at The Auditorium official websiste.
Event calendar from: 02 July 2010
– 02nd July 2010, Orquesta Buena Vista Social Club ® feat. Omara Portuondo
– 03rd July 2010, Los Lobos
– 04th July 2010, Chick Corea e Stefano Bollani
– 05th July 2010, Serj Tankian, Orchestra Sinfonica Italiana
– 06th July 2010, The XX
– 09th July 2010, PMJO, Coro e Voci soliste dell’Accademia di Santa Cecilia, Petra Magoni
– 12th July 2010, Jeff Beck Band
– 13th July 2010, Mark Knopfler
– 14th July 2010, Earth Wind & Fire
– 15th July 2010, Mario Bondi
– 16th July 2010, Carmen Consoli
– 16th July 2010, Paolo Fresu, Omar Sosa, Trilok Gurtu
– 17th July 2010, Pat Metheny Group
– 18th July 2010, Paolo Nutini
– 18th July 2010, Keith Jarrett, Gary Peacock, Jack DeJohnette
– 19th July 2010, Crosby Stills and Nash
– 20th July 2010, Erykah Badu
– 21st July2010, Jonsi
– 22nd July 2010, Florence & The Machine
– 23rd July 2010, Norah Jones
– 24th July 2010, Simply Red
– 25th July 2010, Neffa
– 25th July 2010, Neffa
– 26th July 2010, Tinariwen
– 27th July 2010, Ludovico Einaudi
– 28th July 2010, De Andrè Canta De Andrè
– 29th July 2010, Kings of Convenience
– 30th July 2010, Alessandro Mannarino
– 31st July 2010, Giovanni Allevi
Info: from 26.06. 2010 to 31.07.2010
The Auditorium Parco della Musica in Rome in Viale Pietro de Coubertin, near the Sports Palace Viale Tiziano. L ‘Auditorium Parco della Musica, located in the Flaminio district, the Olympic Village is easily accessible by public transport and close by our central Rome Hotel Des Artistes where you may wish to book your stay while in Rome so check out our latest deals and packages !
Buses: 910 bus terminus Terms / Piazza Mancini 53, Terminus Piazza Mancini and Piazza San Silvestro 217, Terminal Viale XVII Olympiad / Termini Station 231, Terminal Piazza Mancini P.le the basket (Villa Borghese) Saturdays and Sundays only line ” M” , Termini Station Terminal / Viale Pietro de Coubertin (Auditorium) 17 pm until after the last show. Departures every 15 minutes.
Tram : 2, Capolinea P.le Flaminio/P.zza Mancini
Metro : Metro A line subway station then tram 2 Flaminio Rome-North Railroad stop Piazza Euclide
Make the reservation with us at Hotel Des Artistes or Yes Hotel and enjoy your holiday, will be really happy to give you all the information you need!
Further reading on past July Sounds Good .
Today’s blogger : Vanda