Our Blogger: Jona Perhaps the name Serj Tankian might not be…
Expo Milano 2015 is around the corner, the great opening day being on May 1, 2015. Since then, visitors from all over the world will enjoy six-month futuristic pavilions and exciting events by 145 nations, all focused on the theme of food & nutrition.
Do you already know everyhting about how and where to buy the tickets? We shortlisted for you a few reminders:
– WHERE: you basically have three options to purchase your ticket.
1) From the official website of Expo Milano 2015;
2) at the Expo Gate located in Piazza Cairoli, downtown Milan;
3) from any Authorised Reseller.
– HOW MUCH: ticket prices vary according to the type of activity/event you are interested in and according to some other variables which may give you right to discounts (such as age; being part of a family group, school; having diabilities etc.). As a general idea, tickets range from a minimum of 5€ for night events to more than 100€ for the seasonal pass. You have several choices in between of course! Now read the next point…!
– WHAT: you have the following ticket options:
Open Date –> for the entire day on a date of your choice between May 2 and October 31.
Fixed Date –> for the entire day on a specific date between May 2 and October 31.
Evening ticket –> just for entry starting at 19:00.
May 1 Opening –> for opening day of the Exhibition Site (official cerimony & celebrations to inaugurate the six months of events, debates and experiences)
Multi-day –> for two consecutive days, between May 2 and October 31. (It’s less expensive than purchasing two one-day tickets. Available either as a Fixed or Open option… see above).
2-3 day Carnet –> to visit Expo Milano 2015 whenever you want. These are available for two or three open dates between May 2 and October 31.
Expo Milan 2015 will be open every day from 10am to 11pm! Ask our staff at Hotel Des Artistes about Rome’s events for Expo Milan!