Laura Pausini is one of the most visible ambassadors of…
Just four days left to Rome Marathon 2015! Waiting for this huge event which will take place on Sunday 22, we would like to highlight a few benefits for those joining it:
– MARATHON VILLAGE: Rome Marathon has got a wide expo at the Palazzo dei Congressi (EUR area). For the whole week preceeding the event, partecipants can go there to collect their BIB numbers and “the race package”, or just to give a look at the latest professional products.
– MARATHON AFTER PARTY: an official after party will be held at Nur Bar, in Via del Teatro Valle 19. The party is from 6.30 pm till late at night Sunday, March 22. Admission: € 10,00 for Rome Marathon and RomaFun 5k partecipants (don’t forget your medal or bib) and friends. Includes buffet and first consumption. Free entry for children under 14. Food is served until 10:00 pm.
– FREE TRANSPORT: on the race day travel on the underground, trams and buses will be free for all marathon and RomaFun La Stracittadina partecipants: your bib number must be made visible.
– SHOWER SERVICE: if you like to take a shower after the marathon, the following facilities will be open for free to runners: Stadio Delle Terme Di Caracalla “Nando Martellini” Viale Guido Bacelli, 14 (near Metro B Circo Massimo) – timetable: 11.45 am – 5 pm Impianto Sportivo Comunale Uisp “Fulvio Bernardini” Viale dell’Acqua Marcia, 51 (near Metro B Ponte Mammolo) – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pmDue Ponti Sporting Club Via Dei Due Ponti, 48 – Timetable: 12 Pm – 6 Pm Forum Roma Sport Center Via Cornelia, 49 – timetable: 12 pm – 6 pm Show your bib number at the entrance.
– ART CARD: the Art Marathon Card, to the owner, gives the right to a discount on the cost of the entrance ticket. The list of the museums and archaeological sites part of the agreement is on the official website of Rome’s museums. Validity from 19th to 24 th March 2015. The card is in your bib envelope.
Stay at Hotel Des Artistes and enjoy special our offers on the occasion of the Marathon!